Home • PC Game News • Empire of Sin • Imogen Beckhelling News Writer 3rd December 2020 / 11:40AM They love him, Buggy Malone. It’s low hanging fruit, but it’s a pretty accurate pun to describe Romero Games’ new strategical crime romp, Empire Of Sin. It came out earlier this week, and while players are having fun with it, many have been plagued by pretty bad bugs ruining the experience. From mission progress getting stuck, to not being able to back out of the game, there are a lot of problems that need addressing. Hopefully things will start to improve soon, though, because game director Brenda Romero says updates are “coming your way”. She posted a statement on Twitter last night to assure fans that patches are coming. She revealed a couple of expansions that are planned for the future, too. “First, we have some updates coming your way. We are dedicated to making this game as great as it can be and that’s why the feedback we have been getting from you is so important to us. Over the upcoming weeks and months, we will be working on delivering patches to improve your experience with the game. “Second, it’s… Read full this story
- Kazakhstan: Hard-up doctors say quick fixes are not the cure
- Calls to raise 'sin taxes' ignore complexity
- Government buying absolution from our climate sins
- New ways to make vertical farming stack up
- The bravest thing I could say is, 'I need more time for this'
- Govt launches plan to fix NZ's 'failing' cities
- Unique Cluxton still doing things his own way
- Mayo's never-say-die attitude can see them past Galway
- Former deputy says more hands-on approach required
- 10 ways to save on the cost of a wedding
Empire Of Sin developer says bug fixes are on the way have 280 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.