Do you have a spot in your living room that would be perfectly tied together by a big-ass statue of an angry, sweaty witcher who’s just wrapped up a rough day at work? If you think that maybe you do, today is your lucky day: Prime 1 Studio is now offering just such a thing, and it can be yours for the low, low price of $1449.The 1/3 scale monument is constructed of “polystone and other materials,” stands roughly three feet in height with a maximum diameter of just under two feet, and weighs about 57 pounds. Geralt’s right hand grips his “iconic” monster-killing silver sword, while in his left are the recently severed heads of a trio of harpies who made the mistake of messing with him. He’s wearing his classic Kaer Morhen armor, and stands upon a base emblazoned with a large, LED-lit Wolf School medallion.The pièce de résistance of this massive slab of man is the swappable head, enabling a Geralt for every mood. Four unique heads are included:Sexy Geralt (technically “Normal Geralt” but really, what’s the difference?)No-Beard GeraltHearts of Stone Mark GeraltToxicity Geralt”This is the first 1/3 scale Geralt statue and this scale perfectly conveys the… Read full this story
- The Witcher Fans Can Not Stop Comparing Geralt of Rivia to Geraldo Rivera
- The Witcher’s Henry Cavill pushed for Geralt of Rivia to have more spells as he wanted to protect ‘lore’ of Netflix show
- The Witcher becomes one of Netflix's highest rating original series on IMDb just days after its release... beating the likes of Stranger Things and Peaky Blinders
- Witcher Fans Have Discovered Amusing Fact About Geralt's Sword That You Can't Unsee
- The Witcher 3 Just Set a New Record For Most Steam Players
- Netflix's 'The Witcher' pushes the adult fantasy genre beyond 'Game of Thrones' ǀ View
- Netflix's The Witcher Showrunner Shares Alternate Ending
- ‘The Witcher’ review: A riveting show, but falls just short of being truly great
- Netflix's The Witcher Showrunner Addresses Common Criticism
- What Is the Law of Surprise on Netflix's 'The Witcher'?
Bigger Geralt: This massive Geralt of Rivia statue can be yours for just $1449 have 339 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.