Titanfall surprise-launched on Steam last night – and it was met with an immediate “Mostly Negative” reception.Respawn’s multiplayer-only shooter came out in 2014, and six years later it seems it is barely playable on PC not because of a dwindling playerbase, but because players can’t actually play it.Customers are reporting the game’s servers are pretty much broken, and players are often kicked from multiplayer matchmaking. Even those who do manage to get into matchmaking are finding issues with the game thinking they don’t have all the DLC map packs installed when they do.The video below reveals the typical experience of playing Titanfall on PC right now: “Respawn/EA are basically selling us broken abandonware on Steam,” one irate Steam user, Matoro Zeliph said in a review.”Sadly, the audio does not work and 9 out of the 10 times I clicked play it booted me to the main menu,” added Steam user Elemental.”The 1 time I did manage to get into the training, which I played through with a static-y noise every time a sound was supposed to happen. I restarted the game hoping that would help, which it didn’t.”I’m really hoping this will get fixed either by Respawn themselves or with… Read full this story
- Elder Scrolls Blades surprise launches on Switch
- COVID-19: False negatives on test raise questions about accuracy
- Sorry, Respawn aren't secretly working on another Titanfall
- Gabrielle Union shares never-before-seen photo of herself shopping at Kleinfeld Bridal hours before the Met Gala in 2014
- 'Apex Legends' Leak Suggests Steam Release Soon With 'Portal' GLaDOS Charm
- Sonam Kapoor Receives A Special Surprise From Hubby Anand Ahuja On Second Wedding Anniversary
- Alia And Ranbir’s Traditional Fashion Moment At Sonam’s Wedding Reception And Other Ethnic Moments
- Mets star Pete Alonso is ready for MLB season even without fans: "I'd just be happy to play baseball"
- Julia Roberts: No Met ball bubbly? There's always the bath
- Rollout of antibody tests met with confusion, little oversight
Titanfall surprise launches on Steam - is met with immediate "Mostly Negative" reception have 337 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.