Sonic’s always had a bit of a rough ride when it came to transitioning to 3D. But while Sega itself has picked up, worn out and ditched several different approaches over the years, one fan-game might just have cracked it by turning the blue blur into a prickly little golf ball.Using popular Doom-engine fan game Sonic Robo Blast 2, Snolf RB2 creator Oakreef has altered the spin-off’s multi-layered platforming stages to create a high-speed mini-golf course. Do you like Sonic? Do you like golf? Do you wish you could somehow combine these two? It’s your lucky day, Snolf Robo Blast 2 is here! https://t.co/y6zs5JDNTG pic.twitter.com/iFFF5ht04wNovember 20, 2020It shouldn’t be surprising that Sonic levels make for good golf courses, mind. Using the time-tested controls of power and accuracy bars, the platformer’s boundaries and hazards translate effortlessly to mini-golf, with the ending flag making for a natural hole. I’m always pleasantly surprised to see what the Sonic modding community is up to these days. Snolf itself is built on top of similar mods for Sonic 2 and 3, which I discovered while writing were developed by an old uni mate of mine. With Sega unusually content to let the platform do its own thing,… Read full this story
- Fans remake Sonic Unleashed level with Sonic Project Hero engine
- Will a Shoeless Sonic the Hedgehog Appear in the New Movie?
- Baby Sonic the Hedgehog Has Fans Freaking Out
- Step Aside Baby Yoda: Baby Sonic Just Won Over the Internet
- Baby Yoda vs Baby Sonic Has the Internet in a Frenzy
- Dental Surgery Delays ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’; Release Date Moves To 2020
- New Sonic the Hedgehog Teaser Trailer Released
- New Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Poster Released
- Layla Guscoth positive despite nightmare Netball World Cup injury
- 'There'll be some nightmares tonight': Worzel Gummidge fans left TERRIFIED as they compare Mackenzie Crook's portrayal of the iconic scarecrow to Freddy Krueger in Christmas reboot
'Snolf' traps Sonic in a fan-made golfing nightmare have 333 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 20, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.