Goonies and Rudy actor Sean Astin starred in Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings series as the ever-faithful and genuine Samwise Gamgee. The character appears in a number of emotional and impactful scenes as he helps Frodo to Mordor to destroy the One Ring, but there is one scene in particular that always makes Astin choke up.Speaking to CinemeBlend, Astin said he always tears up during the scene in Return of the King when Aragorn expresses his gratitude to Sam and the rest of the Hobbits for their part in destroying the One Ring. It’s an emotional scene on its own, but for Astin in particular, it has a special resonance because it was the final scene he filmed.”The last [scene] we shot was a scene that always makes me cry in the movie, when Aragorn turns and looks at us and says, ‘Oh, my friends, you bow to no one.’ That was the last shot of the four Hobbits. My last shot,” Astin said.”The movie had more to do, but the four Hobbits were basically, we stood against a green screen or blue screen, or whatever, and we just hit it,” he added. “And the camera just kind… Read full this story
- Stars to make spooky appearance at Spike Island festival
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo sentenced to life in US prison
- UK Parliament is suspended amid scenes of chaos
- Traffic LIVE: Overturned car on Coventry Ring Road
- People taken aback by woman's unusual engagement ring
- Why the Irish food scene is leaps and bounds above London
- 'We're praying he makes it'
- 59 inspirational LGBTQ people making Liverpool more inclusive
- Lord of the Rings Amazon series set to be filmed in Scotland
- Derry survive scare to set up Christy Ring semi-final with Meath
Sean Astin On Which Lord Of The Rings Scene Always Makes Him Cry have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.