Equity benchmarks Sensex and Nifty hit their fresh all-time highs of 42,566.34 and 12,451.80, respectively, in morning trade on November 9.The Indian market is teeming with positivity as investor sentiment is high owing to strong September quarter earnings, strong foreign fund inflow and Joe Biden’s victory in the US Election 2020.Signs of improvement on the macro front have also boosted investor sentiment. Positive macroeconomic data on core sector growth, rebound in GST revenues and robust power demand is driving economic recovery.Close Marker experts see the possibility of Nifty scaling fresh peaks in the run-up to Diwali. related news Time to look at firms that can manage their high debts than cash-rich firms, in all-time low interest rate situation: Abakkus’s Sunil Singhania Muhurat Day Closing Bell: Indices end at record closing, Nifty above 12,750; BPCL up 5% ‘India the only EM to receive net FII inflows in last 1 year; trend likely to continue’ Market experts are of the view that one should not miss the opportunity in this market. A prudent stock-picking can give stellar returns in such markets.”Let’s ride the wave because there is abundant liquidity and the banks which were the most under-owned class is leading from the front now,”… Read full this story
- HUL Q2 results: Focus on demand outlook, GSK deal
- The Credit-Debt Crisis - A Depression Era Stock Market and America's Financial Failure?
- UPDATE 5-Goldman profit slammed by souring WeWork, Uber bets
- Investor Fear Still Reigns Despite Improving Conditions
- Ten Attributes Of An Entrepreneurial Titan
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- The Real Estate Sector
- Do You Really Want Change?
- The First Victim of the Housing Bubble - John Kerry
- Home Front USA - What Did Your Mother Do During WWII?
Market scales new peak: Biden's victory, Q2 earnings, FII inflows keep sentiment high have 281 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.