Joss Whedon is leaving his HBO series The Nevers. The creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly was set to serve as writer, director, executive producer, and showrunner on the series.“We have parted ways with Joss Whedon. We remain excited about the future of The Nevers and look forward to its premiere,” the network said in a statement. The show is described as an epic sci-fi drama about a group of Victorian women who find themselves with unusual abilities and a mission that might change the world. The cast will be led by Outlander’s Laura Donnelly, Counterpart’s Olivia Williams and Fighting With My Family’s Nick Frost.Whedon issued his own statement regarding his departure, saying: “This year of unprecedented challenges has impacted my life and perspective in ways I could never have imagined, and while developing and producing ‘The Nevers’ has been a joyful experience, I realize that the level of commitment required moving forward, combined with the physical challenges of making such a huge show during a global pandemic, is more than I can handle without the work beginning to suffer.“I am genuinely exhausted and am stepping back to martial my energy towards my own life, which is also… Read full this story
- Sound Familiar? ‘Westworld’ Creators Developing Futuristic Sci-Fi Series for Amazon
- Tom Felton to star in YouTube sci-fi series Origin
- ‘Stranger Things’ creators respond to lawsuit alleging they stole the idea for the hit sci-fi series
- 11 Foreign Sci-Fi Shows That We Want To See Translated
- Joss Whedon on his exit from 'Batgirl' project: Story crumbled in my hands
- Joss Whedon Didn't Get the Backlash, Thought His Sexist Wonder Woman Script Was 'Great'
- 7 Sci-Fi Flicks With Tech We Wish Were Real
- Sci-Fi film shot on Humber Bridge
- Better Living Through Sci-Fi: 5 Movies With Useful Lessons
- Sci-fi visions become reality in China’s AI use
Joss Whedon exits HBO sci-fi series The Nevers have 318 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.