The presidential race remained too close to call early Friday morning. Former Vice President Joe Biden took the lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania Friday, bringing Biden very close to winning the White House. Meanwhile, as his path to victory narrowed, President Trump doubled down on his vow to bring swift legal challenges intended to stop votes from being counted, claiming — without evidence —widespread fraud. The Trump campaign said they remain confident the president will be re-elected. Bookmark our live election results page and check back often as votes get counted in the Bay Area, California and across the country. Plus, see Chronicle Editorial Board endorsements here. Top headlines: Biden holds leads as key battleground vote counts trickle in How the Bay Area voted on key races vs. the rest of California These maps show how San Francisco’s progressive voting varies by neighborhood 4 California House incumbents trail narrowly as votes come in Latest updates from today: 7:56 p.m. Biden says numbers are ‘clear and convincing’: Joe Biden in an appearance in Delaware on Friday night stopped short of declaring victory although he is leading in his presidential race, but he said “The numbers tell a clear and convincing story…. Read full this story
- Coronavirus live updates: Oakland airport debuts vending machines selling test kits
- Live Updates: Ossoff wins Georgia Senate runoff seat, completing Democrats' sweep, Fox News projects
- On The Trail: The political winners of 2020
- Trump was no Carter and Biden is no Reagan
- Republican pollster: 'Next 48 hours are going to be among the worst for the GOP'
- Most Republicans Still Dispute Joe Biden's Election Win Now He's in Office: Poll
- Republicans plan voting overhauls after Biden's win
- Trump Lied About the Election He Won. Imagine if He Loses.
- Judge dismisses Gohmert's election suit against Pence
- Biden Victory Certified as GOP Reps Embrace Chaos, With Two-Thirds Siding With Trump to the Bitter End
2020 Election Live Updates: Biden touts ‘clear and convincing’ tallies — ‘We’re going to win this race’ have 306 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 7, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.