Arc System Works has confirmed Guilty Gear Strive’s “new daredevil” – Giovanna – and a release date: 9th April, 2021, although pre-orderers will be able to get stuck in from 6th April. Giovanna is your new daredevil!#GuiltyGearStrivepic.twitter.com/WA1MUEZ3bV— ArcSystemWorks ?? #GuiltyGearStrive 04.09.21 (@ArcSystemWorksU) October 11, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings The teaser also confirmed that the game will offer 15 characters in the initial roster, two of which have yet to be announced. To see new girl Giovanna in action, check out the new trailer below: More news is expected to drop with the next trailer, which looks to be set to be unveiled on New Year’s Day 2021.Arc System Works recently showed off two new characters for upcoming hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded fighting game Guilty Gear Strive: Leo Whitefang and Nagoriyuki.Returning character Leo Whitefang, who made his series debut in the console version of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, wields two greatswords to devastating effect while Nagoriyuki is a brand new character to the series, a techno samurai vampire who wields a huge sword and wears a cool sci-fi helmet.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 release date confirmed by Samsung's own site
- OnePlus 5G phone release date confirmed as Q2 2019
- Resident Evil 2's Ghost Survival DLC release date confirmed
- PS5 and Xbox Scarlett release date news: New PlayStation and Xbox could have big advantage
- xXx Return of Xander Cage sequel: Release date, cast, trailer, plot - all we know
- Fallout Legacy Collection release date LEAK: The news that will make you forget Fallout 76
- Fornite Season 11 start news: Epic Games reveal release date delay and new event
- Overwatch Archives 2019 release date news for new Storm Rising event CONFIRMED
- Birds of Prey release date, cast, plot, trailer - all we know
- Samsung Galaxy Fit release date, price, news and features
Guilty Gear Strive release date confirmed have 311 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 11, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.