Cross-save is the future It makes you wonder if this will become more common. Jordan Palmer 26 Oct 2020 0 Source: Android Central At the time of writing, Genshin Impact is my new favorite mobile game (even unseating CoD Mobile) and deserves a spot in our Android Game of the Week highlight. So what makes this action RPG special? There are a few different factors at play with Genshin Impact. Not only is it a pretty game, but it supports cross-save between the PC and mobile (both Android and iOS) versions. Sadly, that is not the case with the PS4. If you play on PC, you can pick up where you left off on your phone and vice versa. To my knowledge, this has never been the case. The whole game has a bit of a Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild vibe to it. The open-world is just begging to be explored, and you’re generally free to do so. There are secrets to unlock, places to see, and puzzles to solve.Shop some of Black Friday’s best deals from around the web NOW! Combat is a ton of fun, too. You will travel with a party, and you can… Read full this story
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC)
- Everything we know about Among Us cross-platform support
- Grimvalor is a beautifully polished platformer you can try out for free! [Android Game of the Week]
- Genshin Impact censors "Taiwan" and "Hong Kong"
- Genshin Impact Update 1.2 Patch Notes Reveal Tons Of New Content And Rewards
- Genshin Impact Shows Off Huge Mountain Region In New Trailer
- The best builds for Albedo in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact issues security PSA following hacking reports
- Here are the all of the big announcements from The Game Awards 2020
- The most anticipated PlayStation 5 games of 2021
Genshin Impact is a new leap forward for cross-platform gaming [Android Game of the Week] have 301 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at October 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.