Steve Bannon, the White House’s former chief strategist under President Donald Trump , offered a “prediction” regarding the aftereffects of next month’s election should Democratic nominee Joe Biden win. Speaking to The Australian in a report published Sunday, Bannon suggested Trump will pursue another term in office if he does not win this November. “I’ll make this prediction right now: If for any reason the election is stolen from, or in some sort of way Joe Biden is declared the winner, Trump will announce he’s going to run for re-election in 2024,” he told the newspaper. “You’re not going to see the end of Donald Trump.” With the general election just over two weeks away, most national polls show Biden maintaining a substantial lead over his Republican rival. Bannon, who helped lead Trump’s 2016 campaign prior to serving a seven-month stint as White House strategist, said he believes the current race is “closer than is being reported” in his comments to The Australian . Trump often voices his own skepticism regarding poll results and tells supporters his campaign is on track to win in certain states where forecasting statistics do not indicate it. This week, the president claimed Biden was… Read full this story
- Joe Biden says he won't testify in impeachment trial in exchange for Republican witnesses
- Rudy Giuliani aide Lev Parnas claims Donald Trump knew Ukrainian investigation into Bidens was politically motivated
- Joe Biden says he's running for president, in video announcing bid
- Joe Biden Says He 'Doesn't Know What Has Gotten Into' Lindsey Graham During Trump Presidency
- Bernie Sanders Leads Donald Trump by Widest Margin of All 2020 Candidates: Election Poll
- Democrat Sean Patrick Maloney Endorses Joe Biden to ‘Fix’ Damage Trump Did
- Ukraine's President Says Donald Trump Could Not Have Pressured Him and Only Person Who Can 'Is My Son Who Is 6'
- Donald Trump Jr. Will Run For President in 2024 and He'll Likely Win Republican Nomination, GOP Strategist Says
- Donald Trump's likely challengers in the 2020 US presidential election
- Steve Bannon says GOP is letting Democrats run intelligence committees
Donald Trump Will Run Again in 2024 if He Loses to Joe Biden, Says Steve Bannon have 335 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 18, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.