If you can believe it, Call of Duty Cold War will be even more gargantuan than the last CoD, Treyarch has confirmed. The PC specifications for Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War were released yesterday, and while the general specification looks a little easier on your PC than the beta insisted upon, it’s the 250GB of storage space you’ll need to free up for ‘Ultra RTX’ mode that has our HDD cages rattling in fear.Okay, settle down. That’s only for the RTX on, 4K-out-your-ears mode, which also asks for an Nvidia RTX 3080. This includes everything necessary to “run the game at a high FPS in 4K resolution with ray tracing”. In other words, massive high-res textures and the like.If you aren’t aiming for 4K, and instead see yourself instead looking for the maximum refresh rate your monitor can muster, all game modes combined will require just 175GB. If all you really want is the bare, no-frills multiplayer experience, you’ll need just 50GB free on your SSD or HDD.That’s only at launch, however. Treyarch recommends you free up that much space for the game in its initial launch state. Who knows how much of your PC it’ll eventually… Read full this story
- War - A Rational 21st Century Foreign Policy Strategy?
- Swarming Warfare Robotic Strategies
- The Hack Writer Becomes War Movie Critic - Well, Not Really
- Portfolio Management Art Of War
- Civil War's USS Monitor Returns to "Active Duty" at Mariners' Museum in Virginia
- The Influences of US Double Standard in Human Rights in Present World as a Full Metal of Jacket
- How Does The World Treat Africa
- Is There Anything New Under The Sun?
- Life In All Forms Has Meaning
- Lessons Still Not Learned; Hamas and Hezbollah
Call of Duty Cold War is even bigger than Modern Warfare in 4K 'Ultra RTX' mode have 291 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.