Although much of the video game hype this year is around a pair of next-generation consoles, being able to play any kind of video game on a Nintendo Switch is still more than enough for us right now. The Switch thrives because of its versatility in both genre and content (we’re finally getting a slew of M-rated titles on a Nintendo device, though families can set parental controls to filter that stuff for their kids). You can play for long stretches on your TV with the Joy-Con or Switch Pro Controller, or you can enjoy your favorite Nintendo Switch game on the go in handheld mode, and you even get motion controls that improve on the fidelity of the Wii Remote’s. Multiplayer games, single-player games–they all play beautifully on Nintendo’s hybrid device, even if some titles don’t run as well as they do on other consoles . We’re more than willing to give up graphical fidelity (and occasionally the lack of a robust online multiplayer experience) for the sake of convenience. The Switch’s Game Boy-like ability to play modern, traditionally console games on a handheld is probably the most appealing thing about it. The second-most appealing? The wide variety of… Read full this story
- Console Games Just Keep Getting Better
- Wii Console Game Buyers Guide
- Nintendo DSi Console Gaming
- Here Are The Nintendo Switch Lite Accessories You'll Want to Own Before September 20
- Where Can I Buy a Wii Console This Christmas Season?
- Nintendo Wii Mario Kart - An Ultimate Gaming Title
- Nintendo DS - A Device That Makes Gaming Experience Lively
- Nintendo Wii - The Current Generation Video Game Console
- Time to Buy a New Video Game System
- Nintendo DS Fire Card - Make Your Gaming Life Easier With DS Fire Cards
Nintendo Switch Buying Guide For 2020: Consoles, Games, And More have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.