Before Nintendo released the Switch, the company had early plans to create a similar handheld based on its iconic GameCube console, leaked internal documents suggest. There’s also a leaked presentation which suggests that Nintendo explored the idea of releasing a high-definition console that would have competed more directly with the PS3 and Xbox 360. Eurogamer notes that the documents appear to have come from the same source as July’s “gigaleak.” A technical diagram outlines a portable console that could be attached to a TV via a dock featuring GameCube controller ports, memory card slots, and a port for an SD card. However, it’s unclear if the project ever made it past this early planning stage. The GameCube had a small carrying handle, meaning that it was technically more portable than either the PlayStation 2 or Xbox, even if you still had to use an external screen, controllers, and power source. The dock had GC controller ports, SD card / GC Memory Card slot, AV out, and then optional TV tuner + MPEG4 Encoder and wireless stuff. pic.twitter.com/FW5848Wdy0— LuigiBlood (@LuigiBlood) September 2, 2020 There have been plenty of homebrew attempts to make a portable GameCube console. The most stylish of these… Read full this story
- Nintendo Wii - Redefining an Industry
- Internet Explorer 7: Is Your Site Ready?
- Interview with Margaret Shontz, author of "Is Your House Making You Overweight, Sick or Tired?
- God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA
- Marshall Kanner - Decoupling Superpages from Scatter
- Hosting Your Own Web Server - Things to Consider
- Money Trails For Writers
- Standard Horizon EF-35 Suction Feed Paper Folder Review
- The Top 5 Must Play RPGs for Every Video Game Console
- AMMONIA COMPRESSORS AND REFRIGERATION PLANT
Nintendo explored making a portable Switch-style GameCube, leak suggests have 285 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.