It’s been a while since David Fincher (The Social Network, Fight Club, Zodiac), released a new film, but his follow-up to 2014’s Gone Girl is due to hit Netflix this year. Now Netflix has released four shots from Mank, Fincher’s film about Herman J. Mankiewicz, a screenwriter who contended that he should have received a screenwriting credit for Citizen Kane. The movie will focus on his conflict with Orson Welles, the movie’s director (and credited writer).The four shots below show off Gary Oldman as Mankiewicz, Amanda Seyfried as Marion Davies, and Charles Dance as William Randolph Hearst. They’re also in black-and-white–if the full film is done without color, it would be era-appropriate.Fincher has previously worked with Netflix on the series Mindhunter. It’s unclear whether that show will ever return for Season 3, but it won’t happen anytime soon.𝙹𝙾𝙴 (𝚅.𝙾.)pic.twitter.com/EOvUon3bUJ — NetflixFilm (@NetflixFilm) September 5, 2020The screenplay for this film has a much more touching story behind it than the Citizen Kane screenplay–it was written by Jack Fincher, David’s father, prior to his death in 2003. David’s film will realize his father’s script.Earlier this year, Fincher gave a surprise masterclass to film students in the UK who were learning from home…. Read full this story
- David Fincher says the
- David Fincher will make another season of
- David Fincher's
- David Fincher will direct the
- Brad Pitt to star in World War Z sequel, with David Fincher directing
- 's Damon Herriman to play Charles Manson for David Fincher
- Netflix releases first trailer for Beyoncé documentary, "Homecoming"
- David Fincher in talks with Columbia Pictures to direct film about Facebook
- Oscars 2011 predictions: 'King's Speech' for best picture; David Fincher may win best director
- amiably goofs on the slick crime thrillers of David Fincher
Netflix Releases First Screens From Mank, David Fincher's Next Film have 306 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.