She returned to present her Smooth Radio show this week so husband Derek Draper ‘can hear my voice as well as many of the songs we both love.’ And Kate Garraway was seen making to her way to Global studios on Friday, after a busy morning presenting Good Morning Britain after which she zipped home on a motorbike while donning a pretty dress and heavy duty jacket. The TV presenter, 53, put on a stylish display in a chic blue midi dress that had a white lace trim across the ensemble. Chic: Kate Garraway put on a stylish display in a blue midi dress as she made her way to Smooth Radio on Friday, amid husband Derek Draper’s coronavirus battle Kate’s outfit also featured a paisley print, long puffy sleeves and a ruched neckline for a glamorous flair. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next I’m A Celebrity bosses ‘have forked out millions to make… DIY SOS viewers are heartbroken as Nick Knowles reveals… Amanda Holden catches the eye in a silk pastel floral dress… Coleen Rooney cuts a sporty figure in a pink vest and… Share this article Share She boosted her height in a pair of white heels, while she kept… Read full this story
- Helen Flanagan looks super chic in a tailored white suit as she leads the celebrity arrivals alongside elegant Charlotte Hawkins at Day Two of Royal Ascot
- Cheap, Chic, And Made For All: How Uniqlo Plans To Take Over Casual Fashion
- 23 memorable outfits Meghan Markle has worn as a duchess that show why she's a global fashion icon
- The Messy Business Of Reinventing Happiness
- How racism kept black Tacomans from buying houses for decades
- Our favorite games of 2013, part two
- Can Livestrong Survive Lance Armstrong and a Doping Scandal?
- How Jenna Lyons Transformed J.Crew Into A Cult Brand
Kate Garraway puts on a stylish display in a chic blue midi dress as she zips home on a motorbike after a day at work... as husband Derek Draper continues to fight coronavirus have 299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.