Hello Games founder Sean Murray says lessons were learned after the controversial launch of No Man’s Sky back in 2016, and it’s for that reason that we aren’t hearing much about the studio’s next game. No Man’s Sky was first revealed in 2013 and managed to garner an unprecedented level of hype for an indie game in the three years until release. Of course, as Murray remembers all too well, that hype turned to disappointment for fans who found the vacuum of space a bit too… empty. It makes sense then that he’d prefer Hello Games not to reveal too much about its next project. “I mean, look, we have learned our lesson. We don’t want to start talking about anything too early”, Murray told IGN . “The only reason we talked at all about [our next game] was because we released our most recent game, Last Campfire, which was the first thing to come out since No Man’s Sky. It’s done by a separate team that we supported within the studio. But when we talk to press about it, a lot of them came at it from the angle of, ‘Oh, well you did Joe Danger before. You’ve done… Read full this story
- From Fortnite to Red Dead Redemption: Top talking points in video games
- Jose Mourinho sacked: Is former Man Utd boss finished at top level?
- World's greatest ski jumper Matti Nykanen who turned pop star, stripper and lag
- World's greatest ski jumper turned pop star and stripper dies aged 55
- Apex Legends: New free battle royale reaches one million players in eight hours... is it the future of game releases?
- Apex Legends: Fortnite rival reaches one million players in eight hours... is it the future of game releases?
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer works his magic as Man Utd complete stunning late comeback to draw with Burnley
- Man City vs Wolves LIVE
- Who is Mike Veale? The police chief dogged by controversy
- Fulham sink deeper into relegation trouble as Paul Pogba stars in easy Man Utd victory
Hello Games isn't talking about its next game because of No Man's Sky's controversial launch have 339 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.