In an illuminating series of tweets, Fall Guys developer Mediatonic has revealed that, as part of its early anti-cheat efforts, it was secretly exiling unsavoury sorts to battle it out together on a special Cheater Island – but that a more robust anti-cheat solution is coming in its next update.As the official (and spicy) Fall Guys Twitter account explains it, Mediatonic launched its knockabout smash hit with its own anti-cheat protection system that, initially at least, just lived in the background, identifying, but not yet banning, those engaged in illicit practices.Once the developer was certain all was right and that the system wasn’t producing false flags, it quietly launched Fall Guys Cheater Island, which it describes as “a magical place where cheaters could happily compete against themselves for the Cheater’s Crown,” before clarifying, “Literally just a normal crown but tainted with a hollow feeling of guilt and regret”.The short version of Mediatonic’s longer story is that, over time, it began to adjust its anti-cheat threshold so that confirmed cheaters would be flagged and then, during matchmaking for their next game, zipped into the queue for Cheater Island, where a very lop-sided battle awaited. Here’s another video that we think is… Read full this story
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special to air on ABC Sunday, December 2
- Barbara Bush says rainfall at secret wedding had a special meaning: ‘That’s my grandmother'
- The Sanderson is content being a place for the PGA Tour fall guys
- Jerry Jones has already found his Cowboys fall guy
- Netflix rolling out at least 25 new films this fall, including one from Orson Welles
- Fall back and relax with massage specials
- You may have just missed your chance to own this historic Maine island
- Staten Island's Old Guy: 10 years later, can we 'Bridge the Gap' again?
- Drunk Man Falls Off Boat and Is Rescued on a Deserted Island Two Days Later
- Islanders, Robin Lehner shuts out Sharks as lower lines soar
Fall Guys was secretly exiling ne'er-do-wells to a special Cheater Island, but not any more have 335 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.