Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- League Of Legends Mid-Season Invitational - What You Need To Know!
- Fall Guys is a multiplayer obstacle course of Takeshi's Castle foolishness
- Team Talk: Football Manager 2014 Mid-Season Chat
- Rohit endorses mid-season transfer window in IPL
- Sonoma Valley To Host Flu Season Update County Health Officer Urges Getting Flu Shot
- Rainbow Six Siege rolls out its mid-season v1.2 tweaks
- Falls Church Home Has Four Finished Levels
- IPL to allow mid-season loaning of capped players
- Coast down The Molten Falls in Quake Champions update
- Destiny 2 'Go Fast' update speeds things up today
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 294 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.