Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- Cris Carter called out by former Giants and Jets WR Plaxico Burress: ‘Guess I didn’t have a ‘fall guy’’
- Yoenis Cespedes and six of the greatest mid-season acquisitions in MLB history
- Father of Chicago teen charged in brutal YouTube beating: My son’s ‘the fall guy’
- Fungal diseases will dull fall colors this season
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season finale recap: War is coming
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season premiere recap: One way out
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season premiere trailer: Rick & Co. struggle to survive on separate, but equally zombie-infested paths
- VIDEO: Cris Carter advises NFL rookies to find ‘fall guy’ for legal troubles
- Mets report card: Mid-season grades and second-half predictions
- Tony Gonzalez gives Cris Carter benefit of doubt over 'fall guy' comments
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 329 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.