Home • Guides • Crusader Kings III • 1 How to be a Korea criminal. James Law Staff Writer 15th September 2020 / 9:54AM The ‘North Korea’ strategy has returned for Crusader Kings 3, and it lets you completely dominate the world if pulled off correctly. This style of play was a thing in the previous version of the game, but has been made even stronger and more viable at this point in CK3’s lifetime. Here’s how to do the North Korea strategy in Crusader Kings 3 and become supreme leader. How to do the North Korea strategy in CK3 There are a few steps you’ll have to take to pull off this strategy, and full credit to YouTube channel Reman’s Paradox for an excellent video run-through of how it all works. So what is ‘North Korea’? Basically, you ignore the existence of vassals, titles, and everything the game wants you to care about, instead directly holding everything yourself. The domain limit is a mechanic that tries to discourage this, as it severely penalises you for going over the limit. However, in normal feudalism, gold and levies are split between vassals below you to the point where the top ruler barely… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-un warns North Korea could change course on denuclearisation
- North Korea warns of 'new path' if US 'continues to break promises'
- North Korea’s ambassador to Italy ‘in hiding after defecting’
- England footie hardman Stuart Pearce off to North Korea on holidays and assures the country ‘he’s not an MI5 spy’
- North Korea ordered to pay $500m to US family
- North Korea envoy in US for talks ahead of new Trump summit
- Trump is completely wrong saying North Korea will ditch nukes and that Iran is building them, intelligence chief claims
- North Korea could hand over ICBMs to China in exchange for lifting of sanctions
- Russia 'offered North Korea power plant in exchange for nuclear weapons'
- North Korea ‘will not give up nuclear weapons unless US removes threat’
Crusader Kings 3 North Korea strategy - how to directly control your entire realm have 336 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.