Home • Guides • Crusader Kings III • 1 How to be a Korea criminal. James Law Staff Writer 15th September 2020 / 9:54AM The ‘North Korea’ strategy has returned for Crusader Kings 3, and it lets you completely dominate the world if pulled off correctly. This style of play was a thing in the previous version of the game, but has been made even stronger and more viable at this point in CK3’s lifetime. Here’s how to do the North Korea strategy in Crusader Kings 3 and become supreme leader. How to do the North Korea strategy in CK3 There are a few steps you’ll have to take to pull off this strategy, and full credit to YouTube channel Reman’s Paradox for an excellent video run-through of how it all works. So what is ‘North Korea’? Basically, you ignore the existence of vassals, titles, and everything the game wants you to care about, instead directly holding everything yourself. The domain limit is a mechanic that tries to discourage this, as it severely penalises you for going over the limit. However, in normal feudalism, gold and levies are split between vassals below you to the point where the top ruler barely… Read full this story
- Lock up your courtiers: Crusader Kings 3 is out now
- Jimmy Carter to Head to North Korea on Rescue Mission
- China Has No Military Contacts With North Korea Amid Escalating Crisis
- 'Crusader Kings III' Devs Discuss Making History a Personal Playground
- Crusader Kings 3 spymasters plotting to murder themselves and other fantastic, emergent oddities
- I've already made an Estonian giant farm in Crusader Kings 3
- Have you met the party baron of Crusader Kings 3?
- New North Korea ICBM Report Suggests Pyongyang Can Hit U.S. With Nukes
- Rule Crusader Kings 3 as an immortal with this Vampire: The Masquerade mod
- Crusader Kings 3 hits Australian Steam today after ratings board trouble
Crusader Kings 3 North Korea strategy - how to directly control your entire realm have 312 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.