Here’s a sentence we never could have predicted writing, but which makes perfect sense in 2020: Xbox boss Phil Spencer will be interviewed inside Animal Crossing by the writer of a Star Wars movie.Spencer will appear on the August 12 episode of Animal Talking, the interview show run by Star Wars: Rogue One writer Gary Whitta that is held inside the world of Nintendo’s Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Given that Microsoft is in the midst of a very important year with the launch of the Xbox Series X, xCloud, and Halo Infinite, this seems like it could be a great interview.Spencer will appear on the show alongside actor Dylan Sprouse and musical guest Lisa Loeb.Wednesday’s show should be a good one – it’s a packed guest list featuring @XboxP3 @LisaLoeb and @dylansprouse! pic.twitter.com/diNJXAyohT — Gary Whitta (@garywhitta) August 8, 2020Whitta started Animal Talking earlier this year, and it’s taken off in a big way. Some of his previous guests included other popular people in the gaming world like Laura Bailey, Ashley Johnson, Cory Barlog, and Cliff Bleszinski, as well as singers Selena Gomez and Sting, just to name a few. Actor Danny Trejo also has a recurring segment on the… Read full this story
- New Footage Gives Fans A Peek Inside Disney's Upcoming 'Star Wars' Rides
- Disney boss rule out big budget Star Wars movies for streaming service
- Did 'The Walking Dead' Have A Secret 'Star Wars' Cameo? An Investigation.
- Carrie Fisher's Family Is 'Thrilled At What's Been Done' With Leia In 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- Disneyland releases first official photo of the Millennium Falcon at Star Wars land
- ‘Star Wars’ land: A closer look at where things will be
- Diego Luna's Star Wars 'Rogue One' character revived for new TV series
- Diego Luna to star in "Star Wars" TV series
- Disney's new Star Wars land will likely be getting the world's greatest ride
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ Release Date Countdown: Everything We Know, One Year Away From Premiere
Xbox Boss Phil Spencer Will Be Interviewed Inside Animal Crossing By Star Wars Writer have 341 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.