This article was last updated by Digital Trends’ contributor Don Reisinger on 8/24/2020. The Nintendo Switch is having a good year. The console-handheld hybrid has been on the market for over three years now, but a slew of promising ports in the first few months of the year gave Christmas 2019 adopters a healthy diet of new titles to enjoy. Ports of already existing gems like Doom cover the first-person shooter genre, whereas the newly completed Kentucky Route Zero has something for those who like to settle down with a classic point-and-click adventure. Paper Mario: The Origami King It didn’t take long for Paper Mario: The Origami King to take the Switch universe by storm. The game features the traditional Paper Mario look and feel and is set in a world where Mario and his partner Olivia need to take on the Folded Soldiers. All the while, of course, the goal is to free Princess Peach’s castle and take down King Olly. In his Paper Mario: The Origami King review, Digital Trends contributor Jon Silman called the game a “charming Mario adventure” but said that it suffers from “a difficult and tedious battle system.” Silman gave the game a score of 3.5… Read full this story
- Best Nintendo Switch Games for Halloween in 2019
- Not Kid-Friendly: Best Nintendo Switch Games for Adults
- Best Nintendo Switch games for under $10
- 10 Nintendo Switch games we're excited to see in 2018!
- The best Nintendo Switch Online subscription prices for Black Friday 2018
- Best Nintendo 3DS games: 20 titles you should take on the go
- UK Daily Deals for March 6 includes the best Nintendo Switch bundle out right now
- Nintendo Switch games could be coming to macOS
- Best Nintendo Switch Stands in 2018
- Upcoming Nintendo Switch games we saw at GDC 2018
The best Nintendo Switch games (August 2020) have 286 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 24, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.