Tekken 7 is getting a fourth season.A video announcing Season 4 of Bandai Namco’s PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fighting game reveals plans for a complete balance sweep, with every character getting new moves. For example, Korean Taekwondo expert Hwoarang has a new hop kick, and American hothead Paul Phoenix has a new shoulder charge.There’s also a new online ranking system called Tekken Prowess to work towards, as well as an improved online experience, although we don’t know much about exactly what that entails. We do see a glimpse at the new opponent found screen, which now lets you see if your opponent is on a Wi-Fi connection and their disconnection rate before you accept the match.And at the end of the video a new character is teased. Is that Kunimitsu? The ninja silhouette certainly fits. Tekken 7 Season 4 is set for release this autumn.
- Virgin Galactic announces new steps toward offering thrill rides to space
- Ajay Devgn Announces New Release Date For Maidaan As August 13, 2021
- Airbnb announces new restrictions on who can book local rentals
- Airtel announces new prepaid plans with ZEE5 access
- Valorant 1.03 Patch Notes: Guardian Changes, New Skins Teased
- Hollow Knight: Silksong reveals a fourth and final new character
- Riot's team shooter Valorant leaves beta with new character and map
- NHL Closer To Resuming Hockey Season With New Protocols
- Apple, Google announce new privacy features for coronavirus tracking tech
- Eximbank announces new chairman
Tekken 7 Season 4 announced, new character teased have 243 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.