Home • PC Game News • Halo Infinite • Natalie Clayton Contributor 1st August 2020 / 11:06AM Halo: Infinite‘s campaign might be torn between nostalgic throwback and open-world reinvention, but we’ve still got no ruddy clue what’s going on with the series’ multiplayer come November. Well, whatever form it takes, there is one thing for certain – jumping around with your Spartan-II pals won’t cost a penny. Following quiet rumblings earlier this week, 343 Industries have confirmed that yes, Halo’s multiplayer murderings are going free-to-play. Suggestions that Halo’s multiplayer would come without a pricetag started to surface a few days ago. As reported by The Verge, a now-removed listing from Smyth’s toy stores suggesting the freeness of Infinite’s arenas – along with 120fps on Xbox Series X hardware – was backed up by a reliable Xbox leaker. To experience this #content, you will need to enable targeting cookies. Yes, we know. Sorry.Manage cookie settings Last night, 343 confirmed both rumours via the Halo Twitter account. Yes, Halo Infinite’s multiplayer will be free-to-play – and if it’s running at a buttery 120fps on Xbox, it’ll probably be a delight to run on your beefed-up desktop. That’s really all there is to… Read full this story
- Battlefield V Firestorm Battle Royale Mode Won't Go Free-to-Play 'At the Moment': EA
- E3 2018: Watch the first Halo Infinite trailer for Xbox One and PC
- Microsoft Xbox at E3 2018: New console coming, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Fallout 76 and more
- Sign up to see a free play during PlayPenn's annual conference
- Readers weigh in: Does racism let bad cops go free?
- Murder suspect may go free and other weekend stories you might have missed
- No One Knows Where The Raiders Are Going To Play Next Season
- I Am Going To Play A Ton Of
- The Island Where Italians Go to Play (and Hide)
- Microsoft's popular Halo Xbox games are coming to the PC
Halo Infinite's deathmatches are going free-to-play have 322 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.