Atlantis is now in Fortnite.The battle royale’s lowering water level has decreased again and now reveals new areas once submerged. Chief among them is Coral Castle – Fortnite’s version of Atlantis.Fortnite players had expected Atlantis to pop up at some point during Chapter 2: Season 3 after DC superhero Aquaman dove into the game earlier in the season as a character skin.Players are splashing about in Atlantis now, discovering its loot, challenges and other secrets. There’s more to this map change, too. According to Fortnite Intel, Slurpy Swamp is also back, now free of the water on top of it. And there’s a crashed spaceship by Craggy Cliffs, which comes with a little quest to complete. The video below runs through the changes: Last week, developer Epic said the planned addition of cars to Fortnite would take longer to roll out than expected. Vehicles were due to become available as this season’s waterlogged map slowly dried out. There’s currently no word on when Season 3 will come to an end.
- Democrats And Their Media Organs Finally Admit The Riots Are Violent
- Hyper Scape is having a rough launch on Twitch
- What is Tencent?
- It's 2030 and you're going on holiday
- Publisher & Songwriter Streaming Royalty Rates Headed Back to CRB for Review: What's in the Ruling
- Canucks-Blues stream: 2020 NHL Stanley Cup First Round
- Waqar hopeful of Pakistan making most out of Stokes´ absence
- Two weeks after it imposed a security law on Hong Kong, China says 600,000 people may have broken it
- Why PDP lost 2015 election and the necessity for an Online Directorate
- Trump's TikTok Ban Threat Led to 360 Percent Surge in Rival App Downloads
Atlantis is finally in Fortnite - and it's called Coral Castle have 281 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.