LONDON (AP) — The Premier League transfer window will run for 10 weeks until Oct. 5. The 2020-21 season is due to begin a month later than scheduled in September. The transfer window will open on July 27, the day after the pandemic-delayed season ends, the league said Wednesday following a decision by clubs. Premier League clubs will have from Oct. 5-16 to sign players on loan or permanently from 72 teams in the English Football League. FIFA still has to approve the transfer window plans. ___ More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/Soccerhttps://twitter.com/AP_Sports
- Football betting tips TODAY: Premier League predictions including Chelsea vs Bournemouth and Super Sunday selections
- Football betting tips TODAY: Premier League predictions including Chelsea vs Bournemouth plusSuper Sunday selections
- Expensive FC: A starting XI of the priciest Premier League purchases of the season - and how they've fared
- Transfer news: Reece Oxford back to Gladbach, Lookman to RB Leipzig
- Football betting tips: Rashford to score again in Man Utd vs Everton, Pulisic back in goals and City blitz at Arsenal
- Dan Gosling’s late Bournemouth winner stuns Chelsea and lifts Eddie Howe
- Jarrod Bowen interview: Hull forward insists he's staying 'no matter what the interest'
- West Ham and Manuel Pellegrini are mired in a mess of their own making
- EPL PICS: Liverpool sink Watford; Chelsea stunned by Bournemouth
- Graham Potter focused on creating his own legacy at Brighton
Premier League transfer window to run for 10 weeks have 221 words, post on apnews.com at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.