Latest headlines: Kimmich injury concern Rummenigge’s secret meeting Löw names squad for three matches in November Werder Bremen won’t release players due to COVID-19 November 8 Kimmich injury concern Joshua Kimmich’s attempt to stop Erling Haaland yesterday ended in injury for the Germany midfielder. Initial reports suggest Kimmich has not suffered a cruciate ligament tear, but German sports magazine kicker are reporting that the 25-year-old has suffered a meniscus tear in his right knee, an injury that might require surgery and would see Kimmich likely out for the rest of the year. There is no official word yet from Bayern Munich yet, although confirmation of Kimmich’s diagnosis and treatment is expected soon. Rummenigge invites top German clubs to secret meeting Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has invited 14 Bundesliga clubs, plus second-division leaders Hamburg, to a meeting at an unknown location in Frankfurt next Wednesday, according to German media. On the agenda: the distribution of television money from 2021/22 onwards, DFL boss Christian Seifert’s successor and the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Augsburg, Bielefeld, Mainz and Stuttgart are reportedly not invited, four clubs which signed a proposal in October to distribute 80 percent of domestic and international media revenue to the entire Bundesliga… Read full this story
- 'Secret millionaire' pensioner, 91, who lived a 'frugal life in a modest house' leaves a staggering £1.3 MILLION in her will to fund good causes in the village she loved
- Die-hard fan: Q&A with NHL, sports nut Colin Hanks
- Egypt: Morsi to meet judges over power grab - Monday 26 November
- NFL adds another owners meeting to discuss L.A. topic
- FOX Sports Ohio Q&A with Reds GM Walt Jocketty
- Rummenigge: One ‘little mistake’ led to Klinsmann’s firing at Bayern
- Irish unveil terms of secret FIFA cash deal over handball
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- Popovich reveals secret to Spurs’ success in just 18 words
- It’s a big game whenever Michigan, Ohio State meet
Sports news feed: Rummenigge's secret meeting have 340 words, post on www.dw.com at June 11, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.