THQ Nordic and Koch Media have just undertaken an unusual transaction, trading IP rights with one another for several largely-dormant franchises. Think of it as being like two teams in your sport of choice trading players in the off-season–or, to use the analogy THQ Nordic used on Twitter, like a Pokemon trade.THQ Nordic has acquired the publishing rights to Sacred, Risen, Rush for Berlin, Second Sight, and Singles: Flirt Up Your Life as part of the deal. In return, Koch Media has received the publishing rights to Painkiller and Red Faction. These agreements cover the whole franchises.THQ Nordic trades Painkiller & Red Faction for Koch Media’s Sacred, Risen, Rush for Berlin, Second Sight & Singles: Flirt Up Your Life! #THQNordic #KochMedia pic.twitter.com/HLVmXJXY9K — THQ Nordic (@THQNordic) May 5, 2020There’s a mix here of franchises and one-offs–Second Sight, Singles: Flirt Up Your Life and Rush for Berlin never received sequels, and were all published in 2006 or earlier. According to the press release, “evaluations on remasters, ports, potential sequels, and new content etc. will start right away.”Koch Media, meanwhile, has its hands on Red Faction, most recently seen in Red Faction Guerilla: Re-Mars-tered. The Painkiller series has been less active in… Read full this story
- Teens who spend hours on social media are more likely to suffer depression: Screen time fuels negative comparisons and 'spirals' for high-schoolers, study finds
- What a Successful Social Media Campaign Looks Like
- Conway: 'Middleman' Media Doesn't Like Trump Presenting Case Directly
- Why the media are acting like lemmings in warning of a Trump 'cult'
- Free speech or censorship? Social media litigation is a hot legal battleground
- Teens spend a 'mind-boggling' 9 hours a day using media, report says
- The virtues of Vice: how punk magazine was transformed into media giant
- The Top 10 Egregious Errors Lawyers Make on Social Media
- Revenge Of The Faceblockers: Social Media Abstainers Aren't Worried About Their Data
- Egypt's Top Cleric Issues Fatwa Against Buying Facebook Likes
THQ Nordic And Koch Media Are Swapping IPs Like They're Pokemon have 334 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.