Home • PC Game News • Half-Life: Alyx • Natalie Clayton Contributor 30th May 2020 / 11:49AM Since the moment Half-Life: Alyx launched in VR, folks have been trying to detach it from its headset requirements. To be fair, I get it – that the first Half-Life game in a decade would be restricted to expensive tech felt a little demoralising. But this weekend, one modder brought that dream closer to reality by quietly releasing Pancake Base, a mod that aims to make Alyx play just like its older siblings by giving our leading lady the sturdy, first-person arms of Half-Life 2‘s Gordon Freeman. Goutrial (the indie developer and YouTuber who purportedly put the whole thing together) posted a brief clip of Half-Life: Alyx that looked a little closer to its older predecessors – an alternate world where Half-Life’s long-awaited return didn’t require shelling out for expensive plastic headsets. To experience this #content, you will need to enable targeting cookies. Yes, we know. Sorry.Manage cookie settings Unlike an earlier attempt at VR-free Alyx, this mod doesn’t try to simulate floating virtual hands on a keyboard and mouse. Instead, the developer has traded them out for Gordon Freeman’s sturdier, time-tested first-person… Read full this story
- Half-Life 2: Episode One Game Review (Avg Ratio: 89.2%)
- Hitachi Half Life 55-HDM71 Plasma TV
- Solitaire RULES Half Life DROOLS
- Play Kirbys Adventure Nintendo NES Game Online Free Right Now?
- Finding Your Life Partner In The Best Free Dating Sites
- Play Duck Hunt Nintendo Nes Game Online Free?
- Buy A Business With This Strategy And Your Professional Life Will Be Virtually Stress-Free
- 2012 Calendar That becomes Life's Traditions
- Life Insurance For Transferring Wealth and Estates
- Insurance - Beware of Universal Life Insurance II
Play Half-Life: Alyx as a more traditional shooter in this VR-free mod have 289 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.