Among the PS5 and Xbox Series X games that EA is working on is a brand-new Battlefield game made by DICE. The game is launching in 2021, which is a year longer than the time between the two-year gap between Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 5.In an earnings call, EA CEO Andrew Wilson commented on the status of the game, saying it’s coming together well, even in spite of work-from-home conditions.”Battlefield is progressing very, very well. We’re excited by what the team [at DICE] is doing. And again, in the context of a work-from-home environment,” he said. “They have been truly inspirational in how they’ve continued to develop great entertainment in the context of the Battlefield universe, and I’m excited for when next year comes.”EA hasn’t shared any concrete details about the new Battlefield game, but it did previously tease that the title will be “targeting new innovation that will be enabled by next-gen platforms.”EA said it is releasing this new Battlefield game in 2021 instead of 2020, when the new consoles release, to take advantage of their larger install base. “Bringing out Battlefield [in 2020], where the new console base is fairly small, doesn’t really give justice to the potential… Read full this story
- PS5 and Xbox Series X May Have a Big Problem at Launch
- New Xbox Series X Launch Window Game Announced
- Microsoft Clarifies Whether Xbox Series X Plays Every Xbox One Game
- PS5 and Xbox Series X Getting Game Previously Thought Cancelled
- Former Sony developer says Xbox Series X advantage over PS5 'quite staggering'
- New PS5 and Xbox Series X Game Confirmed
- Xbox Series X Price Teased By Phil Spencer
- GameStop Comments on Possible PS5 and Xbox Series X Delay
- New Xbox Series X Game Reveals Are Coming Soon
- Xbox Series X Teases Big Backward Compatibility Feature
Next-Gen Battlefield For PS5 And Xbox Series X Shaping Up Well, EA Says have 307 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.