Forza Street, Microsoft’s free-to-play mobile racer, is out now on iOS and Android devices. Originally released on PC last April, Forza Street is designed as a quick-fire, super-accessible spin on Turn 10 Studios’ celebrated series, offering “under-a-minute” street races that see players competing to unlock new cars and upgrade parts. Microsoft calls Forza Street an “evolving experience”, which sounds like a fancy way of saying ‘live service game’, and there’s promise of “interesting characters, mystery, and intrigue, explored through a narrative driven campaign”. There are also weekly Spotlight Events, limited time Themed Events, and Rivals Events, the latter featuring asynchronous leaderboard challenges. Additionally, those getting particularly invested in the experience can carry their progress and Achievements between Android, iOS, and Windows 10 using an Xbox Live account. Oh, and there are microtransactions too. If the game itself isn’t enough of a lure, Microsoft is also tempting mobile users into Forza Street by giving anyone that plays between now and 5th June a “rare” 2017 Ford GT (in-game, of course), plus credits and gold to spend on unlocking new cars. Galaxy users can also get a custom 2015 Ford Mustang GT, while Galaxy S20 owners get a custom Chevrolet Corvette Z06, plus… Read full this story
- Live Free, Play Hard: Single Mom With Flamethrower Hands
- Live Free Play Hard: Oralphoning Is Not Sexual
- Live Free Play Hard: Porpentine's Top 10 of 2013
- Live Free, Play Hard: Flaming skulls are a valuable part of this forest's ecosystem
- Live Free, Play Hard: Piss-Based Economy
- Live Free, Play Hard: WHAT THE FRIDA KAHLO!?
- Love Free, Play Hard: The Week’s Friendliest Free Games
- Live Free, Play Hard: The Week's Best Free Indie Games
- Live Free, Play Hard: The Incredible Ludum Dare 26 Edition
- Live Free Play Hard: Flowers to Womans, Guns to Mans
Microsoft's free-to-play mobile racer Forza Street now available on iOS and Android have 300 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.