During an appearance on ABC’s This Week on Sunday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was all over the map while answering an extremely important question — was the coronavirus manmade in a laboratory in Wuhan, China? “There’s enormous evidence that that’s where this began… I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan,” Secretary Pompeo told host Martha Raddatz when asked if he’s seen anything that gives him “high confidence” that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan laboratory. The secretary’s initial answer to Raddatz flies in the face of what the U.S. intelligence community announced just this week. “The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China. The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified,” the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) said in a statement on Thursday. Pompeo then asserted his claim again when Raddatz asked flatly, “Do you believe it was manmade or genetically modified?” Related Scientific Study Looks at Praying COVID-19 Away Trump Blocks Fauci Testimony Before Democratic… Read full this story
- ‘Let us give the responsibility of making Covid-19 vaccine to Sonu Sood,’ says fan, see actor’s response
- California Lawmakers Slam EDD For Slow Payouts During COVID-19 Pandemic
- UK PM Johnson admits govt didn’t understand Covid-19 in first weeks, months
- ‘It’s A Fair Thing To Point Out’: Kayleigh McEnany Says The Term ‘Kung Flu’ Was Used To Show COVID-19 Origins
- Trump initially ‘downplayed’ Covid-19 threat, says Maryland governor
- ‘Walking Dead’ Showrunner On Tonight’s Pseudo Finale, COVID-19, Season 11, & Going Urban In Stay-At-Home USA
- Jim James on My Morning Jacket’s ‘Waterfall II,’ Live Music After COVID-19
- German Jewish leaders fear rise of antisemitic conspiracy theories linked to Covid-19
- Coronavirus: US economy has worst quarter since records began due to Covid-19
- With kids stuck at home in lockdown, could Covid-19 leave our children with hunched spines?
In One Interview Pompeo Says COVID-19 Came From Wuhan Lab, Then Says It Didn’t, Then Again Suggests It Did have 343 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at May 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.