Call of Duty: Warzone now has duos – perhaps the most-requested mode from players. Developer Infinity Ward issued a playlist update for the battle royale overnight across all platforms. It now means Warzone has solos, duos, trios, quads and plunder quads modes. The playlist update comes alongside a double XP, double weapon XP and 2X tier progression weekend. This double XP triple feed runs until 7am UK time on 3rd June, which should help those who haven’t quite wrapped up the current battle pass to do so. Season four of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone kicks off on 3rd June, with new operators, a new battle pass and new maps. Meanwhile, Warzone continues to tease the next Call of Duty game, Black Ops Cold War.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare gets two NEW maps and Hardpoint mode today
- BH90210: The stalker's identity is revealed as the cast FINALLY gets to film their first scene... a sex scene between Tori and Brian
- 'God knows how I'm still alive': Teenager, 18, finally gets vaccinations and attacks his anti-vaxxer parents for believing shots cause brain damage and autism - as outbreak of measles sweep the country
- Dancing With The Stars: Sean Spicer FINALLy gets eliminated as Ally Brooke earns perfect 10s twice
- Govt considering 25% safeguard duty on imports of single-mode optical fibre
- Halo TV Show Finds Second Showrunner In Quest To Finally Get Made
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Mode Seemingly Leaked Again
- Latest update hints WhatsApp for Android could get dark mode soon
- WhatsApp to get Dark Mode, other convenient features soon, leaked images show
- Gmail app gets dark mode with Android 10: How to enable it
Call of Duty: Warzone finally gets duos mode have 280 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.