Call of Duty: Warzone now has duos – perhaps the most-requested mode from players. Developer Infinity Ward issued a playlist update for the battle royale overnight across all platforms. It now means Warzone has solos, duos, trios, quads and plunder quads modes. The playlist update comes alongside a double XP, double weapon XP and 2X tier progression weekend. This double XP triple feed runs until 7am UK time on 3rd June, which should help those who haven’t quite wrapped up the current battle pass to do so. Season four of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone kicks off on 3rd June, with new operators, a new battle pass and new maps. Meanwhile, Warzone continues to tease the next Call of Duty game, Black Ops Cold War.
- Get Japan to remove tuna import duty: exporters - Economy - Vietnam News Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports
- Vietnam’s catfish on verge of losing US market over steep anti-dumping duties
- Vietnam Airlines to reopen duty-free services
- Vietnam Airlines says all EU flights will avoid Ukraine warzone
- Khanh/Yu team enters men's doubles final
- Spieth duo, Aussie Ruffels pair share PGA lead
- Court upholds death sentence for duo that killed 5 poachers in central Vietnam
- Old foes Atletico, Barca clash for Cup final place
- After bye to finals, Snobel claims ATP Samsung Challenger
- VN secure at least one gold in finals
Call of Duty: Warzone finally gets duos mode have 220 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.