Handing over the gifts donated by Vietnamese nationals living in Thailand to VFF Central Committee President Tran Thanh Man (Photo:VFF) At the handover ceremony, Khoi, who is also Chairman of the State Committee on Overseas Vietnamese Affairs, said despite difficulties in their host countries, Vietnamese citizens have joined hands in launching fund-raising campaigns to help their compatriots combat the disease in the homeland. He announced that the General Association of Vietnamese people in Thailand and the Vietnam Business Association in the Republic of Korea (VIBAK) had raised VND638 million and VND66 million for the battle. In addition, he said the Vietnamese communities in Hungary, Thailand, China, the US, Laos, Cambodia, the Republic of Korea, Poland, the Czech Republic, Britain, Germany and France, have also offered medical supplies such as cloth face masks, clothes, food, protective masks, and gloves to administrations, hospitals and Vietnamese nationals in need in their host countries. VFF Central Committee President Tran Thanh Man thanked Vietnamese citizens abroad for their heartfelt support to the homeland and said the money and medical supplies will be delivered to those in need in an open and transparent manner.
- Edited Transcript of CXW earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 3:00pm GMT
- Operation Mekong: China Solidifies Its Influence in Southeast Asia
- Scholarships presented to poor students in Binh Duong
- How refugees are enriching Aotearoa's food landscape
- 9 of Bristol's most notorious and famous prison inmates
- Russia Fast Facts
- Heavy Rains and Hazardous Seas Expected for the Marianas
- Lewis Hamilton takes sensational Italian GP victory after first lap collision with Sebastian Vettel
- The new face of the far-right in Europe
- Israel Fast Facts
Vietnamese in Thailand, RoK support COVID-19 fight in homeland have 262 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.