Kindly Share This Story:OYO State Government has commenced airing lessons in English Language and Mathematics for Primary School Pupils on the radio. This, the Executive Chairman, Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board, Dr. Nureni Adeniran said is in fulfilment of the state government’s promise to reduce the negative impact of schools’ closure as a result of the COVID-19 on pupils. READ ALSO:Coronavirus: Edo introduces home schooling feature using digital platform Adeniran said that there would be a broadcast of the interactive radio instruction initiative tagged ‘Oyo SUBEB Learning-on-air’ on Oluyole 98.5 FM, while a simulcast would be aired on Oke-Ogun 96.3 FM and Ajilete 92.1 FM. According to him, the programme, which covers Basic 1-6, is part of the strategic efforts of Governor Seyi Makinde’s administration to keep pupils busy during the ongoing sit-at-home period and to reduce the negative impacts of school closure on pupils. He said, “The programme is designed to start with the teaching of English language and Mathematics, while we may include other subjects subsequently. The Programme would be on air from Monday and would run every day, except on Sundays” According to the schedule made available by the Board, the lessons would air twice every-day… Read full this story
- Post letters: Fire at Roding Primary, fighting poverty and town centre developments
- Pupils enjoy Topgolf experience
- Schools take their place in Premier League Primary Stars Cup
- Attending the Competition 101 Race School
- Aces of chases: On track with the police pursuit school
- 'At the end of rugby matches boys wouldn't shake my hand'
- FMIA: New Team, Same Chuckstrong
- 1966 Pontiac GTO – The Learning Curve
- Friday’s FIA press conference – part one
- 10 Seconds @ 120 MPH: The Story of the Green Weenie 1931 Ford Model A
Oyo commences radio lessons for Primary School pupils have 278 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.