By Spencer Perry – March 24, 2020 11:22 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 ✖ The spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus has disrupted the giant Hollywood machine in major ways. Movie theaters are closed nationwide and could be that way for twelve weeks or even longer, resulting in feature films being removed from the schedule and some delayed until summer 2021 as a major precaution. Furthermore, production on movies and shows has been suspended around the world, among them Marvel Studios’ first Disney+ series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. This series was already set for release later this year, but will it now be delayed because of the virus’ spread? Let’s speculate below because there is overwhelming evidence.Production began on the series at the end of October in 2019 and has already faced a few bumps in the road during principal photography. In January the series was scheduled to move to Puerto Rico but scrapped those plans after Earthquakes in the region made working conditions unsuitable. The series remained in Georgia instead and wrapped in the Peach State in mid-February ahead of a production move to Prague in the Czech Republic. Filming in the region only took place for… Read full this story
- Falcon & Winter Soldier US Agent Costume Might Have Already Been Revealed
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier: Did Someone Spot a Doc Samson Easter Egg on Set?
- Daniel Bruhl Teases Baron Zemo In Marvel's The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
- Captain America: Winter Soldier Changes the Game: Journey to Infinity War Part 9
- Marvel Studios is making an alternate-universe What If series for Disney Plus
- Disney Plus Is Currently $10 Off A Year's Subscription In Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday 2019 Disney Plus Deal: Get $10 Off A 12-Month Subscription
- WandaVision Villain Rumored to Have a Huge Connection to Doctor Strange 2
- Moon Knight Reportedly Features Debut of Cult-Favorite Marvel Monster
- Jeph Loeb Teases Marvel's Mature Animated Series on Hulu
Will Falcon and the Winter Soldier Be Delayed on Disney+ Because of Coronavirus Shutdown? have 305 words, post on comicbook.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.