Things didn’t end well last season for Maeve (Thandie Newton). The former Westworld madam and powerful host managed to break free from Delos and allow her daughter to escape Westworld into a virtual paradise but was gunned down in the process. However, still very much intact, it was clear that Maeve would be salvaged. Last week, Bernard Lowe (Jeffrey Wright) managed to survive an attack as he lay low in the outside world after being blamed for the massacre of Delos board members in Westworld. The premiere of season 3 ended with him chartering a ship to return to Westworld. But how long did Bernard stay, and what is he looking for there? Bernard Having been taken by boat to the shores of Delos’ island site for Westworld, Bernard quickly begins making his way through the mostly abandoned park. Arriving at Robert Ford’s old lab in the woods where he forced Bernard to murder his lover and Delos executive Theresa Cullen, Bernard looks through the place and finds the closet full of identical bodies to his own, but behind them sits Westworld security chief Ashley Stubbs (Luke Hemsworth), who boasts a bullet wound to his head in an apparent suicide…. Read full this story
- Westworld, season 2, episode 2, Reunion recap: the race for the secret weapon is on
- Westworld, Season 2, Episode 3, Virtù e Fortuna, recap: Could Grace, an intriguing new woman, be William's daughter?
- Westworld, season two episode seven, Les Écorchés, recap: Bernard's secret is out as the body count rises
- Westwold season 2: How to watch UK and US, what time, reviews, season 1 recap
- Who is Thandie Newton? Westworld actress who plays Maeve Millay and Solo: A Star Wars Story star
- Who is Thandie Newton? Westworld actress who plays Maeve Millay and Line of Duty star
- Westworld teases ‘chaotic’ second series in new trailer
- The Walking Dead season 8 episode 15 spoiler review
- Top Gear, episode 6 recap: season ends with a fireball-sized bang
- Derby County recap news and transfers
Westworld season 3 episode 2 'The Winter Line' recap: Welcome to Warworld have 320 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.