A few days back I realised that, even after all these years of clicking away, I didn’t really know what Titan Quest is about. I mean I know what it’s about – it’s about murdering stuff, Diablo-style in Ancient Greece or whatever. But I didn’t know who I was really murdering, or for what reasons. All these years and I’ve never watched the opening cinematic, and never really listened to a full sentence of in-game dialogue. That’s ARPGs right? “Oh hero could you–” “Master, we have been waylai–” “Brigands have–” Gotcha. Gotcha. Quest, I gather? Murdering time.The thing is, the setting, even if I have steadily ignored the finer details, is still one of the main strengths here. When I think of Diablo I think of dark depths with nasty things moving around. When I think of Titan Quest I think of blinding sun glinting off polished gold armour, of implausibly balmy days and beautiful seas. Ancient Greece is a nice place to be regardless of what horrors are threatening the place. Titan Quest is at its best as a summer holiday romp. It’s one of the outdoorsiest games ever.And I don’t know if you’ve read the Iliad, but, as… Read full this story
- Serena wants Murena mixed doubles team name
- Mixed doubles team carry Thai hopes in BWF Finals
- Diablo-Style Game Titan Quest Coming To Switch, PS4, And Xbox One Next Year
- Old Diablo-alike Titan Quest coming to Switch, PS4, Xbox One
- Rumour: Titan Quest coming to Nintendo Switch
- Asian Games: Guiao wants basketball star Clarkson to punish double teams with hi...
- Canadian women’s hockey team opens quest for title with 5-0 win
- SweetEscape raises $6 million to double team size
- The holidays bring unlikely people together. And that’s fun
- Canadians score double gold at senior curling worlds
The Double-A Team: Titan Quest is a lovely sunny holiday with a bit of swordplay thrown in have 314 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.