Home • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey • 3 Off you pop Matt Cox Staff Writer 27th March 2020 / 7:30AM Jumping off things is the best thing you can do in Assassins Creed games, and the best things to jump off are all in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. They’re tucked away in the Fate Of Atlantis DLC, I’m afraid. The fields of Elysium are peppered with colossal pillars of stone, usually topped with fortresses. They eclipse the mountains and buildings you’ll find elsewhere, not just in stature, but jumpability. Elysium is not a realm of gentle inclines. It’s all sharp drops from sharp rocks, usually with lovely water at the bottom. If you miss, no bother. You can never die from fall damage, and won’t take any at all if you’ve levelled up enough. Which you will have, because only high-level characters are allowed into the afterlife. The best part is that you don’t even need to climb back up, because Hermes has built teleporters everywhere. Legend. Oh alright – the main game is worth a punt, too. Tagged with feature, Have You Played, Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Quebec, Ubisoft Singapore, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. If you click our links to online stores and… Read full this story
- Bayern embark on Champions League odyssey
- Last remaining member of Hitler assassination plot dies
- N Korea says Kim assassination comedy an "act of terror"
- Stuntmen play policemen in reel and real life
- Curtain to be raised in Hanoi on famous Norwegian play
- Vietnam’s goalkeeper invited to play lead role in Japanese action film
- Piano duo play for peace
- Israeli-Palestinian piano duo to play in Vietnam
- Nintendo Wii U review
- Sony pulls back curtain on new PS4 console
Have You Played... Assassin's Creed Odyssey? have 290 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.