After introducing the BS6 variants of Gixxer and Gixxer SF, Suzuki Motorcycle India is now gearing up to launch the BS6 iteration of Gixxer 250. The motorcycle is expected to be launched soon in India. Ahead of its official launch, the brochure of the bike has been leaked online giving out the key specifications. As per the leaked brochure, the upcoming Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 will draw the same amount of power as that of its predecessor. However, the company has slightly tweaked the engine which now develops lesser torque than the outgoing model. The overall dimension of the BS6 Gixxer 250 remains untouched. Its length continues to be 2010mm, with a width of 805mm and a height of 1035mm. The wheelbase and ground clearance of the motorcycle measure 1340mm and 165mm respectively. The seat height on the motorcycle will be 800 mm, while the kerb weight will stand at 156 kg. Suzuki Gixxer 250 1.75 Lakh * On Road Price (New Delhi) FIND OUT MORE The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 remains aesthetically unchanged on the BS6 version The new Gixxer 250 will be powered by the same 249cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine seen on the BS4 unit, but is now… Read full this story
- Motorola ‘Moto G6’ series leaked ahead of launch
- OnePlus 6 prices might’ve just leaked ahead of launch
- OnePlus 6 India Launch Date Is May 17, Fans Invited to Event Too
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 launch details revealed
- New Honda Amaze vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Ford Aspire vs Volkswagen Ameo: Specifications Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 6X (Mi A2) Listed on Android.com Ahead of Launch; Price Leaked?
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 hands-on video leaked ahead of its launch
- All-new Suzuki Ertiga leaked ahead of unveil
- Motorola's Moto G6 series leaked in pictures by retailers in the UK ahead of launch- Technology News, Firstpost
- 2018 Honda Amaze updated on HCIL website ahead of launch in May
BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch; Specifications Revealed have 296 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.