By JK Schmidt – February 13, 2020 05:05 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Fans were blown away by the first season of Star Wars: The Mandalorian, which helped launch the Disney+ streaming service while introducing the newest sensation to take the Internet by storm with The Child AKA Baby Yoda. And the first season finale of the new series also introduced the most hated Stormtroopers in the galaxy, when two Scout Troopers committed a cardinal sin by punching Baby Yoda.Actor and comedian Adam Pally played one of those troopers and actually got in trouble behind the scenes, revealing that he punched the expensive puppet a little too hard. This caused all hands on deck to have a mini-freakout, as Pally explained during an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers. “It was awesome, to get to do that was so cool. We had [speeder] bikes that were on hydraulics, and I punched Baby Yoda,” Pally said. “I can’t stress this enough, the scene called for it. I didn’t — it wasn’t like I did it willy-nilly. It was in the script. But the first time I did it, I hit it too hard. Because, I don’t know, I was… Read full this story
- Star Wars and me: A 40-year love story
- That time the first 'Star Wars' blew our minds
- 'Take my money J.J.!' Celebs geek out over new 'Star Wars' trailer
- 'Star Wars' getting a virtual-reality experience
- 'Star Wars' author compares homophobic fans to the Empire
- Luke Skywalker's kill count nears 370,000 in Star Wars supercut
- Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker -- trailer, release date, plot, cast and rumors
- Star Wars lightsaber colors, decoded in wake of Dark Rey's reveal
- Every Star Wars film – ranked!
- Star Wars on Disney Plus: Everything we know about the Obi-Wan Kenobi TV show
Star Wars: The Mandalorian Actor Adam Pally Tells the Full, Awkward Story of Punching Baby Yoda have 306 words, post on comicbook.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.