Metro Exodus gets a new expansion today in the form of Sam’s Story, and it’s a big one: it features an all new sandbox area, snakes, giant bats, and an American. Specifically you’ll be playing as Sam, a “former US marine turned Spartan Ranger” who must travel to Vladivostok in order to (hopefully) secure passage back to the United States.The above trailer celebrates the expansion’s release, which is now available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. For those who didn’t preorder Metro Exodus on Steam when it was still available, the game officially launches on that platform on February 15.This is the second and last of the promised expansions for Metro Exodus. The first was The Two Colonels, a more linear, horror-centric affair that returned to the series subterranean roots.
- What can we learn from Metro Exodus when looking towards graphics and performance on Xbox Series X and PS5?
- Caught On Camera: Metro-North Train Strikes Tractor-Trailer In Rockland County
- Sam Harper concussed in nasty fall while batting in BBL for Melbourne Renegades, Tom Cooper subbed in
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus launch trailer finally answers that pesky "where's Hitler?" question
- New PS4 "Best Place to Play" Hype Trailer Features Final Fantasy 7 Remake and More
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot releases on Friday, so here's a launch trailer
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot's Launch Trailer Spoils The Ending If You Never Watched The Anime
- Battlefield Hardline launch trailer's explosive, new-gen resolutions less so
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Deleted Scene Features Han & Chewie Snowball Fight
- The Story of Larry the Snake
Metro Exodus 'Sam's Story' launch trailer features snakes, giant bats and other terrors have 268 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.