Metro Exodus gets a new expansion today in the form of Sam’s Story, and it’s a big one: it features an all new sandbox area, snakes, giant bats, and an American. Specifically you’ll be playing as Sam, a “former US marine turned Spartan Ranger” who must travel to Vladivostok in order to (hopefully) secure passage back to the United States.
The above trailer celebrates the expansion’s release, which is now available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. For those who didn’t preorder Metro Exodus on Steam when it was still available, the game officially launches on that platform on February 15.
- Sluggish Hanoi metro defers Line 3 launch to 2023
- A story about an experienced snake catcher
- Photo contest launched to feature Swedish innovations
- Photo contest launched to feature the beauty of Hoi An
- Metro line propelling property prices
- Major bidding package of Hanoi Metro Line 1 to be restarted
- Kong Skull Island trailer shows off Vietnam's landscape
- Children's book tells pigs' story
- CNN releases My Hanoi Trailer
- The fine art of listening to a Vietnamese museum’s stories