Home • PC Game News • EVE Online • Natalie Clayton Contributor 22nd February 2020 / 1:21PM Dang it, you’ve sunk my battleship. It’s fine, it had a smaller boat inside it all along. No, that’s definitely how the game Battleships work. I know what I’m talking about. Time was in EVE Online, losing your spaceship meant losing the fight. But CCP are mixing up intergalactic PVP by announcing new Frigate Escape Bays – getting you back in the fight by turning some of New Eden’s biggest ships into starfaring matryoshka dolls. Dying is sort of a big deal in EVE. Ships cost money to replace, but so do your clones. Spare bodies cost more cash the more skills you have, and bricking it in deep space can also cost you any expensive implants (skill modifiers) you’re kitted out with. Normally, you get one chance to escape after your ship pops – a fragile escape capsule, hard to target but immediately doomed once a would-be assailant gets a solid lock. With the Frigate Escape Bay, battleship pilots will get another shot before taking their chances in the capsule. These bays can hold a single frigate-class ship in their moorings, ready… Read full this story
- Eve Online - Mining ISK Guide to Mine ISK Like a Pro
- Five Carebear Tips For Surviving PvP in EVE Online
- You're Looking For a Way to Make Money Online, Let Me Guess, You Are Totally Confused?
- Make Money Online - Let's Get This Right!
- Entrepreneur Opportunities Online - Let Desktop Publishing Write Your Paychecks
- A Look at Online Tutoring and Learning
- Myriad of Options to Earn Money Online
- Lets Make Money Online Easily With These 3 Simple Steps
- Doubt If Online Tutoring is Right For Your Kid? Myths Revealed!
- Make Income Online - How to Price Your Product
EVE Online will let you hide a frigate inside your battleship, for emergencies have 307 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.