Update 2: Bungie tweeted that Destiny 2 servers are back online following emergency maintenance to roll the game back to its state before its most recent update. Any progress you made after 8:30 AM PT today has been lost, and any Silver or Fractaline you spent after that time has been refunded.Due to the rollback:https://t.co/Rq4SVfPNJX — Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) February 12, 2020Update 1: Shortly after the release of Destiny 2’s new update and Crimson Days event, Bungie has announced that Destiny 2’s servers have been taken down for “emergency maintenance.” It did not specify what prompted this or how long the game will remain offline, but as noted below, a recent incident saw the game taken down for multiple hours and ultimately led to a progress rollback, which Bungie had never done before. We’ll report back with more information as we receive it.Destiny 2 is being brought offline for emergency maintenance. Stand by for updates. — Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) February 11, 2020Original Story: Another patch has hit Destiny 2’s Season of Dawn, but unlike the one that required Bungie to roll back the game for the first time ever, this one seems pretty low-key. The 22.214.171.124 update makes a couple… Read full this story
- New Security Patch – vCenter Server 6.5 U1f
- New Security Patch – vCenter Server 6.5 U1g
- ‘God of War’ 1.11 Update: Full Patch Notes For Latest Version
- vCenter Server Migration Tool: vSphere 6.0 Update 2m
- When do you need a sick note for work and how many days off can you have before you need a doctor’s note?
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Day-by-day updates
- How paramedics battled to reach 5,000 emergencies in one day
- With Fortnite Season 4 Around The Corner, Emergency Broadcast Teases An Update
- Ajax masters of their destiny as relegation battle goes down to last day
- IRS E-File system crashes on Tax Day [Updated]
Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Servers Back Following Emergency Maintenance After Crimson Days Update have 308 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.