By Connor Casey – January 27, 2020 02:06 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Drew McIntyre punched his ticket to WrestleMania 36 on Sunday night by winning the 2020 Men’s Royal Rumble match. The Scottish native arrived as the No. 16 entrant and managed to stop Brock Lesnar’s rampage over the rest of the Rumble by eliminating him with a thunderous Claymore kick. He then went on to eliminate five more wrestlers including Roman Reigns, to secure the victory. The victory is a long time coming for McIntyre, given that he was crowned “The Chosen One” by Vince McMahon back in 2009 only to fizzle out and the midcard and be gone from the company by 2014.But in the years that followed McIntyre reinvented himself on the independent scene, then built up a following among NXT fans with a dominant babyface run that included a reign as NXT Champion. It took a bit longer than some expected, but Sunday marked McIntyre’s entry into the world championship picture for WWE’s biggest annual event.Shortly after the show ended McIntyre gave an interview with WWE’s YouTube channel. While he was still dealing with the emotions of the win, he dedicated his performance to… Read full this story
- Vietnam youngster wins first prize at Belgium violin competition
- Can health services handle the Apple Watch?
- Int’l jewelry and watch firms join HCMC exhibition
- Premier Village Danang Resort again wins second prize in TripAdvisor awards
- HCMC monks receive Thai royal Kathina robes
- Cambodia holds traditional royal ploughing ceremony
- Paparazzi scandal pitches Britain's royal wedding into crisis
- Laser pioneers win Nobel Physics Prize
- Briton and two Americans win 2018 Nobel Chemistry Prize
- Bored Polish-Vietnamese student wins Masterchef competition
Watch: Drew McIntyre Cuts His First Promo After Winning the Royal Rumble have 281 words, post on comicbook.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.