Announced back in 2018, Wasteland Remastered is a substantial upgrade to the original ’80s RPG. Originally scheduled to release last year, the game will finally launch on February 25 on Steam, GOG and the Windows Store (it’ll also release for Xbox One).
The game has received a nice visual upgrade, and while it’s definitely no Wasteland 3, it’ll make the game more palatable for those averse to chunky pixels. The comparison screenshot below, posted by InXile studio head Brian Fargo last year, is so far the only sign of how the game will look.
It’ll serve as a nice entree to Wasteland 3, which is still on track to release on May 19. That game raised more than $3 million in crowdfunding back in 2016, and graphically at least, it’s a nice step up from Wasteland 2.
- Here are ALL the video game release dates in 2017 – from FIFA 18 and The Legend of Zelda to the new Call of Duty
- FHLBank San Francisco Releases July 2019 Cost of Funds Index
- FHLBank San Francisco Releases August 2019 Cost of Funds Index
- The Month That Was: LRSD fate debated, UALR chancellor out
- Xbox Scarlett release news: Killer PS4 and PS5 feature coming to Xbox One successor?
- MarketAxess Announces Monthly Volume Statistics for August 2019
- U2 are vinyl word in deluxe nostalgia as Dublin band release 30th anniversary editions of incredible Joshua Tree album
- Call of Duty XP: CoD Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered and Black Ops 3 DLC all to be revealed in LA
- British couple’s dream home in France left a ‘World War One’ wasteland by greedy loggers
- Elder Scrolls 6 release date, locations and news – here’s what we know