Announced back in 2018, Wasteland Remastered is a substantial upgrade to the original ’80s RPG. Originally scheduled to release last year, the game will finally launch on February 25 on Steam, GOG and the Windows Store (it’ll also release for Xbox One).The game has received a nice visual upgrade, and while it’s definitely no Wasteland 3, it’ll make the game more palatable for those averse to chunky pixels. The comparison screenshot below, posted by InXile studio head Brian Fargo last year, is so far the only sign of how the game will look. It’ll serve as a nice entree to Wasteland 3, which is still on track to release on May 19. That game raised more than $3 million in crowdfunding back in 2016, and graphically at least, it’s a nice step up from Wasteland 2.
- Previously unseen video of missing Libby Squire released month on from student's disappearance
- Hozier says he doesn’t care about chart success or being a popstar as he prepares to release second album Wasteland, Baby!
- Miami Showband's Stephen Travers on hopes for review after documentary release
- Rage 2 – gameplay, trailers, release date and everything else you need to know
- Cheryl hints her next single could be released in May – six months after comeback
- Seal injured by frisbee round neck released back into sea
- Jailed MP Fiona Onasanya votes in Commons for first time since release
- Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya posts first video since release from prison
- US attorney general to release redacted Mueller report within a week
- Cliftonville release statement confirming sacking of Jay Donnelly
Wasteland Remastered will release next month have 262 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.