The first thought that hit me when I learned that Basic Instinct star Sharon Stone had been ‘outed’ as a user of the dating app Bumble was one of despair. I mean, what hope in 2020 singleton hell is there for the rest of us women of a certain age when a wealthy, searingly sexy, 62-year-old Hollywood star has to resort to an app to find love? How ghastly for a woman, who in her day made men giddy with lust — and who still looks scandalously unravaged by time — to resort to parading herself on the fiendishly cruel platform of online dating, laying bare her hopes and dreams in a few perfunctory words. Amanda Platell, 62, (pictured) who joined dating app Bumble a year ago, shares her experience of looking for love online The second thought, when I read how unsuccessful Stone’s foray into modern dating had been, (she was actually blocked by the site, albeit temporarily, as no one believed it was her) was: What on earth was Sharon thinking? This was never going to end in wedding bells. I’d be surprised if she ever made it to a second date. Famous people — even mildly well-known… Read full this story
- Rene Gagnon Jr., son of a famous Marine, says he can handle the truth about the flag raisers at Iwo Jima. Can you?
- Bladen County operative at center of NC election fraud investigation indicted, arrested
- Devin Nunes sued a parody account with about 1,000 followers. Here’s how many it has now
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from financial scams
- How Tea Partiers Fueled Texas’ Latest ‘Voter Fraud’ Freakout
- GOP tries to close $50M Iowa budget gap
- What will it take to transform American public education? (+podcast)
- Powerball lottery jackpot at $750M: 12 things not to do if you win
- Public Works investigations cost Mobile $16,680 -- and bought what?
- POLITICO Playbook: Cohen poised to unload on Trump in only public hearing
Think finding a match is hard? Try doing it when you're a public figure, says Mail columnist AMANDA PLATELL in this hilarious account of her disasters with frauds, fibbers and desperados have 315 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.