Well, this sure would be nice if it turns out to be true. AestheticGamer aka DuskGolem, who previously provided accurate leaks about the Resident Evil 3 remake and Resident Evil 7’s Not a Hero DLC, says that Konami reached out to developers to pitch two new Silent Hill games. Konami apparently wanted one to be a soft reboot, and the other an episodic game in the style of Telltale or Until Dawn.In other news while I’m dropping this stuff, and I think I can talk about this, I’ll mention there is a couple new Silent Hill games in the works. Konami about two years ago reached out to various developers to pitch ideas for two Silent Hill games, one a soft-reboot of theJanuary 21, 2020According to AestheticGamer Konami started soliciting pitches for these games “about two years ago” and although he believes they’re still in development, as he says in a follow-up tweet, “I don’t know where these projects are at now or if they’ll come into fruition.” The Rely On Horror website suggests that they’ve heard “from our own independent source that a Silent Hill project is in development.” So fingers crossed, I guess.The last Silent Hill game released… Read full this story
- Game Software Development Online
- Rumors on PS3 Games
- Free Online Games- Use Strategy Games To Develop Thinking
- Importance of kids games in development
- HR game for developing team spirit
- Clearing Up PS3 Games Rumor
- Popular Electronic Games - They Are Not Just For Kids Anymore
- The World Within Or Online Multiplayer Games In Depth
- Eat Your Fruits And Vegetables - And Play Video Games
- What Are Indie Games?
Rumor: Two Silent Hill games are currently in development have 281 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.