Europa Universalis V released seven years ago, and since then it’s amassed a frankly intimidating amount of post-launch content. It’s a fairly common predicament when it comes to Paradox’s strategy games: as they grow over time, knowing what to buy and what to ignore is hard for new players. But Paradox has a plan to make that process a bit easier.The company announced on its forums today that it’s testing a subscription service for Europa Universalis V. A new patch, 1.29.4, is designed to accommodate the testing and will not, the studio ensures, affect the game in any other way.The studio writes: “We have heard for years from existing and potential new players that the cost of getting the game and all expansions all at once is quite expensive (and might be discouraging for completely new EU4 fans), it’s been supported for almost 7 years after all. A subscription model has been suggested to us on many occasions, so we thought we’d run a test to see how popular such a service would be.”Participation in the test will be offered to “a limited group of people” and aspects like costing will be determined by the outcome of the test. Whether… Read full this story
- Nick Cordero's wife Amanda Kloots says Broadway star 'doing really good' in ICU as she launches workout videos subscription service to help pay bills
- Streaming services in Australia: Are we overwhelmed for choice?
- Newsom, Health Experts Say COVID-19 Testing Must Ramp Up Before Reopening State
- Color of Covid: The racial justice paradox of our new stay-at-home economy
- 8 best clothing subscription boxes for 2020: Women's, men's, plus-size and more
- Titanfall 2 Will Join EA’s Origin Access Subscription Program This Week
- Music streaming services grew 32 percent, Spotify topped the charts in 2019: Report
- Not just Netflix: the best alternative US streaming services
- Today is your last chance to sign up for a free Sling TV subscription
- Viettel, VNPT, MobiFone fined of loose management of subscription information
Paradox is testing a subscription service for Europa Universalis 4 have 338 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.