By Cameron Bonomolo – January 27, 2020 12:44 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Morbius star Tyrese Gibson is among the numerous celebrities paying tribute to late NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, who died at the age of 41 Sunday in a helicopter crash. Bryant and 13-year-old daughter Gianna Maria Onore Bryant were among a reported nine victims in the crash that occurred in Calabasas, California. Gibson paid his respects to the Bryant family across multiple Instagram posts, urging fans and followers to pray for the victims and their families. “I don’t know what to do with this please God make this stop please God!!!!!! To all of my prayer warriors please write OUT and make it as long as needed pray for Kobe’s wife and his family….. And everyone’s family that was lost today,” Gibson wrote in the first of several tributes published on Instagram. “41 man of God, husband, father and earth shifter … prayer warriors go ALL OUT cause we all need to hear from the lord right now right now right now!!!!!!!!” In a separate post, Gibson noted his similarities with Bryant, who was born in 1978 and fathered four daughters. The actor also remembered the loss… Read full this story
- Will James Harden Win The MVP? Kobe Bryant, Betting Odds Like Rockets Star Over LeBron James
- For Kobe Bryant, UConn basketball a family experience
- Tweet from Kobe Bryant highlight of Andre Ingram’s overnight stardom
- That time Kobe Bryant almost became a Bull — the first time
- Kobe Bryant says Lakers should not have to recruit stars
- Kobe Bryant Surprises Arike Ogunbowale on 'Ellen'
- Kobe Bryant brings viewers inside the obsessive film-watching process he learned from Tex Winter
- Allen Iverson is tired of Kobe Bryant being left out of the all-time greatest debate
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wants to train with Kobe Bryant
- Kobe Bryant Will Retire After 20 Seasons In NBA; Pens Poetic Farewell
Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna Mourned by Morbius Star Tyrese Gibson have 311 words, post on comicbook.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.